Saturday, December 11, 2004

Survey

OK, so I've now read like three blogs with this same survey on it. But what the hey, it looked a little more interesting than most surveys, so I'm filling it in. And there ain't nothin' you can do about it.

Ten random things about me:

10. I'd never gotten my hair styled until this year
9. Yes, I like Relient K's mood ring song.
8. I now think of 12pm as early to go to bed.
7. I would like a nose piercing
6. All my guy friends think a nose piercing would look stupid
5. Almost all my female friends think a nose piercing would be cute/funny.
4. I'm a hypocrite
3. I'm quite inept most days, especially socially
2. I write bad poetry.
1. I like to sing hymns on top of cemetary hill.

Nine places I've visited:

9. Hershey
8. Paris
7. Toledo (Spain)
6. Madrid
5. Alaska
4. My old hometowns
3. All Those Other Colleges
2. A nice little dreamland - wish I could get back there.
1. The state of confusion - quite often.

Eight things I want to do before I die:

8. Get my master's
7. Create something I'm proud of, not just for a day, but something that stands up under ten years' scrutiny.
6. Yeah.... I have something to say here, but I so don't want the whole world to know. So you'll just have to guess.
5. Get published
4. Have my artwork (oh yeah, I guess I need to make art before this happens) hung in a museum.
3. Own a mini cooper.
2. Drive in snow
1. Become impassioned with an over-arching vision of my purpose in life.

Seven ways to win my heart:

7. Give me a mood ring and then stick around through all its color changes.
6. Be patient with me and every-freaking-body else.
5. Play me music.
4. Love your family - it's not even strictly necessary to say that you love them, just show how much you love them by the way you talk about them and act toward them.
3. Reassure me that I don't have to be perfect - I'm acceptable just as me.
2. Be willing to listen to me, and let me talk through issues out loud until I read a conclusion.
1. Love God - don't say you love Him. Words come a dime a dozen. Show me you love Him by the way you love people, and the time you set apart specifically for Him.

Six things I believe in:

6. God, His love, the truth of His word.
5. Chocolate can cure almost any mood swing.
4. Peanut butter and jelly are back in vogue.
3. I don't ever get enough time to read.
2. I believe in disappearing to cemetary hill and singing hymns.
1. Strawberry milk really is the best beverage ever.

Five things I'm afraid of:

5. Spiders!
4. Needles!
3. Creepy people!
2. Dying in Wisconsin!
1. Being left!

Four favorite things in my dorm room:

4. My family pictures
3. My violin
2. My Gustav Klimt poster of an autumn forest
1. My computer

Three things I do everyday:

3. Take foot, clean well, insert into mouth. (I sometimes manage both)
2. Sleep
1. Procrastinate

Two things I'm trying not to do right now:

2. Work
1. Procrastinate

(I know! If I'm trying to avoid both, what's left?)

One person I want to see right now:

1. Foamy! Heeheehee!
No, really, to be serious..... [in a sing-song voice] I'll neeever teeeelllll..... lala lalala la! Heeheehee!

"That's right! Cross the street so you don't have to deal with me!"

3 comments:

Captain Shar said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I'm the lord and master...
You all are [deleted]...

You don't have a furry tail...
You don't have squirrelly wrath...

You all SUCK!

Love you, Z.

~J

Mackenzie said...

You too have been sucked in the deleterious world of Foamy? Actually, you probably got there first, come to think of it. Disturbing, but totally hilarious. Yay for Christmas!

-Z