Sunday, December 05, 2004

Island

I'm listening to "I am a Rock" by Simon & Garfunkel right now. It was a friend's theme song for a while. Boy, that brings back some memories. You remember? I wonder, is it still apt? Somehow I suspect not. Something to do with oh, your heart taking a vacation? = )

I can't wait till Christmas!

And now, off to the homework I ought to have been doing for the past hour.

But first: Tammy had her baby! She called this morning to tell me about it. I mean, wow. She's only eleven months older than me, and she just had a baby. Blake Matthew (If I'm remembering correctly - she called only ten minutes after I woke up so I was still pretty out of it), seven pounds thirteen ounces, and twenty-two inches long. Both are safe and sound, still in the hospital, and it sounds like Tammy's rather tired but happy.

Now I'm off to do the homework I ought to have been doing for the past hour.

No comments: