Thursday, December 16, 2004

Persephone K. Rogers

So, Aaron decided I needed a pen name. His pen name is L. W. Moonyham. Avery's is Francis Budote. I don't know how or why they came up with these, but they did. So Aaron decided I needed one. He started with something like "Margaret H. Pifflefish" or "Margaret H. Lumphead' and decided that "Margaret H." sounded too much like a kid's author - and the last names just weren't working either. Eventually we ended up with "Persephone K. Rogers." I rather like it. It has a ring to it. Then we decided my computer was going to be named Persephone K. Rogers, since it is the main venue for my writing. In a sense, it is my vault, in which I keep my writing secrets. So if you hear me refer to Persephone, I'm most likely talking about my computer.

Persephone! Persephone!
I bow my head, I bend my knee!
Before thy authorial might
I feel so ethereal, so slight.
Without your inspiration dear,
I'd have so much more to fear.
Hark, what is that name I hear?
Persephone! Persephone!

Quote of the day:
"Hey Baby, you wouldn't happen to have six fingers on your right hand would you?"

No comments: