Thursday, December 16, 2004

Song of the Sefaknee

Song of the Sefaknee:

Persephone, persephone,
I look at you, so proud and free
My mind it flies,
Right up a tree
If i could
I would decree
Illegal immigrants go for $50 a head

Persephone, persephone
you take from me
a cup of tea
and rhymes of ee
persephone
with rogers your last
and an aberration in the middle
the only thing that rhymes is a kid named taye biddle
my contacts are dry
my toe is so sore
if i were looking for more
i would herewithforeto fly out the door
and something about a second mortgage and skin cream

Contributed by L. W. Moonyham

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

Yeah, be my guest. I'm not likely to want it, with an awesome name like Persephone K. Rogers at my disposal. Jane doesn't suit you though. Penelope? Penelope L. Pifflefish? Your initials would be PLP.... Don't ask me what that signifies - I have no idea.