Monday, December 06, 2004

Introducing Abby!

Well, I thought you'd like to hear from my roommate, so here's one of our IM conversations.... Don't worry, we're not always that crazy. I'm mczquiz, and she's dearabs911.

mczquiz: Wow guys, my roommate is so excited!
dearabs911: yeah - she gets kinda hyper after 11
dearabs911: :-)
mczquiz: lol.
mczquiz: Crazy.
dearabs911: you know you'd be bored without me
mczquiz: Oh yeah!
mczquiz: Crazy Jess. What would I do without her?
dearabs911: prolly the same thing you'd do without me - just play solitaire for the rest of your life
mczquiz: hey!
mczquiz: lol!
mczquiz: [sneakily looks around, grabs a pretzel, offers one to roommate]
dearabs911: weirdo :-)
mczquiz: Admitted!
mczquiz: It's a chronic condition, brought on by too little sleep and too much college fun
mczquiz: .
dearabs911: and too much solataire! how DO you spell that blasted word anyhow??
mczquiz: solitaire.
mczquiz: I think.
dearabs911: okay the roomie's going to go shower
dearabs911: you hold down the fort while i am gone
mczquiz: I'll do that.
mczquiz: Have fun in teh shower.
dearabs911: thanks
dearabs911: i'll tty when i get back
mczquiz: Ok.
mczquiz: I'll miss you!
dearabs911: this is so lame
mczquiz: Seriously!
dearabs911: :-)
mczquiz: But it's so funny!

And, for your random enjoyment, an excerpt from a conversation with Jess..... She really is full of adrenaline.

mczquiz: Jess!
mczquiz: Have you been here long?
mczquiz: Check out my blog!
mczquiz: It has pictures of my new baby cousin on it!
JarsOfAdrenaline: yeah
mczquiz: I can't believe I actually figured out how to post pictures to my blog.
JarsOfAdrenaline: good for you!
mczquiz: And I didnt' even crash the network....
mczquiz: knock on wood.
JarsOfAdrenaline: *knock knock*
mczquiz: Yeah.
mczquiz: Seriously.
mczquiz: It would be so fitting
mczquiz: if it kicked me off right now.
mczquiz: Because I spoke ill of it.
JarsOfAdrenaline: uh oh
JarsOfAdrenaline: it knows
mczquiz: Yeah,
mczquiz: it's coming after me!
mczquiz: Run!
mczquiz: Ahhh!!!!!
JarsOfAdrenaline: :-D
JarsOfAdrenaline: i have no motivation, i'd just sit there and do nothing anyway
mczquiz: Awww....
mczquiz: Play some motivational music.
JarsOfAdrenaline: can't. my roomate owns the radio.
JarsOfAdrenaline: and all she listens to is country and rap
mczquiz: Ewww!
JarsOfAdrenaline: my two most hated music genres
mczquiz: No wonder you're not motivated!!!
JarsOfAdrenaline: i went to sleep and woke up to the most HORRID rap in the world. i was so crabby
mczquiz: EWWWW!!!!!!
JarsOfAdrenaline: but you can read all bout it in a few minutes when i finish my blog
mczquiz: I would drop out too if I had to work in those conditions.
JarsOfAdrenaline: yeah, i'm ready to go
mczquiz: You have to come visit me though.
JarsOfAdrenaline: oh yeayh
JarsOfAdrenaline: yeah
JarsOfAdrenaline: most certainefinitely
mczquiz: Good.
mczquiz: And if you don't,
mczquiz: I'll string you up by your toes
mczquiz: and tickle you till you're blue.
mczquiz: = )
JarsOfAdrenaline: uh oh
JarsOfAdrenaline: except you probably won't be able to find me
JarsOfAdrenaline: Yoe isn't on any map you would have
mczquiz: I have a map.
mczquiz: oh.
mczquiz: crap.
mczquiz: The internet!
JarsOfAdrenaline: doubt it
mczquiz: Mapquest + stalkerlink = strung up
JarsOfAdrenaline: besides, my house is invisible
JarsOfAdrenaline: yeah
JarsOfAdrenaline: so there.
mczquiz: lol!
mczquiz: You're hilarious!!!!
mczquiz: An invisible house!
mczquiz: Only a theatre major!!!!
JarsOfAdrenaline: hey!
JarsOfAdrenaline: My mom's Canadian!
JarsOfAdrenaline: thanks a lot!
mczquiz: lol!
mczquiz: Brilliant!
mczquiz: I need to put that on my profile,
mczquiz: particularly since it isn't true
mczquiz: .
JarsOfAdrenaline: ha
JarsOfAdrenaline: how do you know
mczquiz: She's my MOM for goodness sakes!
JarsOfAdrenaline: oh YOUR mom
JarsOfAdrenaline: i thought u meant kaitlins mom
mczquiz: lol!@
mczquiz: NO!
mczquiz: is she canadian though?
JarsOfAdrenaline: geez.
JarsOfAdrenaline: i dunno
mczquiz: WE should ask.
JarsOfAdrenaline: ha
mczquiz: She lives in NY,
mczquiz: so it's not improbable.
JarsOfAdrenaline: dude!
JarsOfAdrenaline: do u have classes tomorrow afternoon?
mczquiz: Yeah.
mczquiz: Do you?JarsOfAdrenaline: just one. but anyway
JarsOfAdrenaline: SpongeBob Squarepants is going to be at Burger King tomorrow
mczquiz: he is ?!?!
mczquiz: Freaky!
JarsOfAdrenaline: i think so... there was a sign that said "come see spongebob, tuesday, 4-7"
mczquiz: That is so hilarious.
JarsOfAdrenaline: wouldn't that be cool to get a picture with SpongeBob???
mczquiz: lol!
JarsOfAdrenaline: we should go after dinner!
mczquiz: I'm eating with Sharon in the union @ 5:45, d'you want to go after that?
mczquiz: Join us for dinner
JarsOfAdrenaline: (HA - like a need to be running around with SpongeBob when my ten page Bible paper is due the next day)!
JarsOfAdrenaline: if u see Lucy...or Liz...or Matt.. or Kaitlin...or anyone else cool, tell them
JarsOfAdrenaline: we can all go frolic to spongebob
JarsOfAdrenaline: *just wait, it'll be something stupid, and he won't even be there"
mczquiz: Alright!
mczquiz: E-mail them!
JarsOfAdrenaline: this is so fun!
JarsOfAdrenaline: i love being dumb

Yeah, so my day has gotten progressively funnier.

No comments: