Tuesday, May 03, 2005

...Christmas?


P1230400, originally uploaded by mczquiz.

I got back from work tonight, and wondered vaguely why there was aluminum foil on our door handle. I walked in, all unsuspecting, and wham! My roommate's half of the room was COMPLETELY covered in aluminum foil and saran wrap. They completely wrapped her bed, her chair, and her computer. They wrapped every individual pop can under her bed. They wrapped her towels. They wrapped her shower stuff (and some of mine by mistake). THEY WRAPPED THE BELT BUCKLE OF HER FAVORITE BELT. They were thorough, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I think you will too - take a look at the new pictures on my photostream, and you'll see what I mean. Some of them inadvertently got deleted, but no worries, there are still some really funny ones. Enjoy!

No comments: