Thursday, May 05, 2005

Apologies

My apologies to everyone. I've been acting like a self-centered panicked jerk for the past couple days. My FSM crit was today, and it was fine, and actually really funny, and we totally bonded which is weird because it was the last day of class. But at any rate, I totally flipped our for nothing, and while I'm sure I won't get the grade I want, I didn't die, and I wasn't humiliated, and I was dumb to think I would be.

Last night I went to the student film festival, and it was totally awesome. I was like, hey, I know some of those people! I didn't know they were brilliant! And then I felt a little dumb for not realizing, but at least I did in the end right? So film majors that I know (if you read this) know that I loved your movies! I wish the film department would put all the student films on like a DVD or something and sell it to the student body, because I would love to show it to people and say, "Look! See the kids I go to school with? Don't they make cool movies?"

I just may break down and become a groupie.... Fear my pom-poms! = D

No comments: