Tuesday, July 18, 2006

thuh devil kill't mah hae-ur draiyer!

Yes. Someone really said that in the store today. In a southern accent which is nearly impossible to replicate in print, but I tried my level best.

Everytime the mechanics next from next door come into the store to get something, I get mocked relentlessly. It's not fair. I don't have a rapier wit! I'm not good at witty repartees! And I look silly angry! So I can't even lose my temper! (Yay for the printed word, where you can be heck of angry and no one can see you!)

So really the only important thing about this post is the title, and I feel like it might just be me that finds it really hysterical.

"Nothing says 'internet' like making it harder for people to understand you."

"There would be so much less hate in the world if everyone pooped more."
"Less hating, more wiping!"

"Hey look! It's bagels!"
"the tasty bread rings appease my suffering."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nah, thats funny for everyone. at least everyone with a sense of humor.

and yes, you are funny when enraged. the problem with the written word is that if the readers know you, they can still see you. i cracked myself up with a mental image just now, see?

and those quotes at the bottom just sound like the type of thing one would hear at your house and none other. fun times.