Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm a slacker pioneer riding across corporate america on a surly mule called manifest destiny!

Worst genre cross ever: Chewbacula, the vampiric wookie.

I'm not a genius, and it makes me really sad.

Apparently your brain mass is the greatest around 20 years old, and by the time you die, you've lost 10% of it. So I guess I'm at my intellectual prime, and I'm still not a genius.

Quincy the bipolar hamster says, "Self-doubt is like finding a turd in your taco," but I'm not sure what that means. Or if it really relates to this discussion.

But maybe I can be a good writer, even if I'm a bad artist and a not-genius?

To make up for the whininess of this post, I seeded some of my favorite episodes of Able & Baker into the text! Yay?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From the Merck Index:
6182. Myristica. Nutmeg...The myristicin fraction of the latter, together with elemicin (>25% content) is supposedly responsible for the purported hallucinogenic properties of the nutmeg seed...Use: As a spice in food, as a source of myrisitca oil. Caution: Ingestion of large quantities causes drowsiness, stupor, death.

Also, the Messiah website has added a new set of banner photos, in one of which I think you are present (the one of the Aughinbaugh Gallery).
Be happy!

Mackenzie said...

Nope, not me. I don't own a shirt like that, nor a purse.

I am glad to know, though, that the webcomic did not steer me wrong. This only proves that I should depend on them to guide all my life.