Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i've got a lov-e-ly bunch of coconuts

I got up at 4:30 a. m. to take Aaron to the airport today... ahhhh! It took a delicious cup of joe from my place of employment to get my body to forgive me. But the way to any barista's heart obviously leads through a cup (or several) of amazing mocha.

I finally figured out the general direction of the next part of my story. It means, however, that I'll have to make up a different last quarter of the book, although the last sentence (for now) stays the same. And that's just about my update. I talk a lot for someone without a lot to say. But maybe I require a high volume of words from which to filter the important ones. Yes?

"She was a pleasant, easy-going companion, if you avoided allusion, irony, sarcasm, repartee, satire, and words longer than 'chicken'."
- Terry Pratchett

No comments: