Saturday, July 22, 2006

jebediah feeds the chickens while jacob plows, fool.

Apparently Floyd Landis, the man who's slated to win the Tour de France, grew up conservative Mennonite ('old school' Mennonite? Amish? No one seems quite clear.). He was, in fact, born in Lancaster, PA. Interesting, no? It kind of sucks about him needing that surgery, though.

Today I have done nothing but play games. Video games to be precise, and it rocks. (Well, that's sort of a lie. I also went shopping with Mom and Aunt Laura for a new watch, and we stopped at Jaava Jaay's and had white praline mochas, and I got art supplies and Mom got some food and light bulbs.) And also, I ate a lot of really good food. Tomorrow, being Sunday, I have off from work, and Monday I'm off too. So that rocks my socks off.

Will I actually do anything productive in the next two days? Stay tuned to find out! On the next! Exciting! Update!

P.S. I have the hero at the mouth of the villain's lair! Yay! Do I know what's happening next? Do I know how the propitious meeting goes? No! But it's freaking exciting!

2 comments:

brenderlin said...

Hooray for video games! Hooray for villianous lairs!

(oh, and which video games are you playing, exactly? Just out of curiosity)

Mackenzie said...

I am absolutely NOT playing harvest moon. Never. And I never TOUCH civilization III or Pirates. = )