Thursday, July 06, 2006

So I guess... I guess the first night alone wasn't too bad. I didn't sleep well, but I slept, and only one scary thing happened (at nine o'clock at night there was a huge thumping noise on our back porch and a banging on our door... but it turned out to just be a neighbor boy wanting to borrow our basketball). But when I grow up I'm either living in a very small apartment in a building with people I know in a very safe part of town, or I'm having a roommate, or a dog, or all of the above. Liz gave me a call, which I truly appreciate, and my family got to Kansas OK, so all of that is good. I'm thinking maybe a pride and prejudice marathon tonight? I would enjoy that. Maybe tomorrow I should go rent the new pride and prejudice and watch it again. Yeah, that's the idea.

Loves,
Mackenzie

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

Yep. I watched the entire BBC version one night first semester of freshman year, when I was lonely. Imagine - having that much time at school and being lonely! I'm glad I made more friends shortly thereafter.