Saturday, January 08, 2005

Yoe Tour

Well people, I will be at Jess's house tonight and most of tomorrow, so there is a strong possibility that I will not communicate during that time period. Amazing, I know! Mackenzie, who has been practicallywedded to her computer since receiving it in August, will now leave her computer for almost two days! I'm actually making it my goal not to post tomorrow, just to see if I can. Of course, I might have so many funny stories that the resolution will go bust - nevertheless, I make it with the best of intentions.

That reminds me of this girl from Hartselle High School - Teresa, a genius but oh so stupid in other ways - who once gave up talking to boys for Lent. She gave up talking to boys. For Lent. Last time I checked, Lent wasn't for destroying friendships.

And, off to have fun! I shall communicate anon! (or .... a not. - Sorry, that was bad. Profuse apologies.)

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's AWESOME! I'm going to give up talking to boys for Lent! (at least, it would be cool. don't know if i actually will. not that you thought i actually would, but i sort of have this obsession with honesty/accuracy in communication. i might, of course. but i don't know. blah blah blah, wow, i'm a bore.)