Friday, January 14, 2005

Good-Bye

Off to Lucy's house!

The spreads are actually going decently. I have some problems to work out still, but it's going better than I thought it would. I need to research some pictures to stick in yet, but I think that'll go OK too. I'm not nearly as stressed as I was when we first got the assignment. I might not end up with the greatest end product, but I'll get it finished and I think it'll be decent. My professor liked the layout of my first couple spreads, so that's cool. And Kelsey and I have our questions basically planned out. So we're all ready to lead discussion on Tuesday.

And..... It rained like cats and dogs this morning early, and is actually almost sunny out right now. Liz and I are going for a walk. So, in order to get to the walk, I'm going to leave my computer now. Yes, yes I really am.

And after I get back from my walk and from work, I'm going to unplug Persephone from the internet, and stuff her in a dark backpack, to be carried to Lucy's house, so that I can work on writings this weekend. I'm pretty psyched.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And then she said " back off, ho"



-TheEggScrambler

Mackenzie said...

The EggScrambler? What the crap?