Monday, January 15, 2007

while i lay, i'd dream we're better, scales were gone and faces lighter,

So, I didn't quite catch up over the weekend on all of those extra words. So I guess I'm going to have to do an extra page every day this week, which may be doable, if I don't fall flat on my face, tripping over the terribly steep steps of discipline.

Hi (waves wildly at computer screen)! I'm coming up to Messiah late Thursday night this week. And I'll be there Friday, and probably leave early Saturday morning. Aaron is interviewing for the honors program, so I'm tagging along (did I tell you guys he got a 33 last time he took the ACT? I mean, dude! Rock on Aaron). If anyone is free... talk to me! We'll get together. I think Sharon and I are planning to have lunch in the Union on Friday (with whoever else would like to come), and I'm going to eat dinner with my housemates. And probably hang out with Greg sometime, and we'll see what else! I'm realizing that one day at Messiah really isn't that much.

Yesterday I went to church by myself, which made me feel brave. = ) And then I... provoked discussion in sunday school, which made me feel a little conspicuous. I'm not sure if I was asking questions to test what people there really think (or their intelligence or something) or asking questions because I really care about the answers. Anyway, I'm trying to decide whether I should go back next Sunday. Yes? No? Input?

No comments: