Monday, January 08, 2007

"any time anyone talks to me about vision, i check to see where my wallet is."

- some beurocrat on NPR this morning.

I love how halfway through the weekend I realize why none of my webcomics are updating. Duh! It's the weekend! Even webcomic artists take a few days off here and there.

The alternate title for this post? "You don't want to insult baristas. They're like urban ninjas."

Today I wrote 1500 words. I thought it would take longer than it did. I might actually be able to do this. I think I might take weekends off, though. We'll see, I guess.

Don't you Messiah people start school tomorrow? I hope it goes well. Unless I'm high and you've started school already, in which case I wish for rehab. = )

1 comment:

Liz said...

Personally, I adore days off. And you. So you should probably take some days off. And be twice as adorable. Love!