Friday, January 05, 2007

make awkward sexual advances, not war

I actually did some things recently. You know, accomplished some tasks. Checked things off my hypothetical list. And I've lined up some things to make. Mostly I'll just be tying off loose ends, working on all those little things I thought of this semester but didn't get the chance to make. So really, the next couple of weeks should be pretty busy - and here's the good part - with things that I am choosing to do. My own reading. My own writing. My own projects. And probably none of them will keep me up until 4 a.m., unless (of course) I feel like they're just so much funner than sleeping. Which is hardly a hardship.

You know what book is great? The Wee Free Men. Pretty much AMAZING. Also, I found a copy of Good Omens at a friendly local library. Woot! = D

Love to all,
Kenzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh! I LOVED the Wee Free Men. :) My 11-year-old cousin Ken loaned it to me, and we both thought it was pretty cool. Good times.