Tuesday, January 16, 2007

where my lasers at?

"My name is Paul."
"That's AWESOME! I have to sing a song now."

- Excerpt from "I think I have a Chance with This Guy," a song from "Strong Bad Sing and Other Type Hits." Avery got it for Christmas. It drives my mom nuts, but it's pretty freaking amazing.

Also something that's pretty freaking amazing? I finished the story! I mean, obviously now I have to go back and rewrite it, and it's not nearly long enough to be a book, but you know, I'm not even going to worry about it. Something will work out. I'm just going to enjoy the glow of finishing the story. And worry about beginning the rewrite process tomorrow. So there. = D

Also a good thing! The Minnemingo review party is on the Friday I'm going to be at Messiah! So I actually get to go. Wooh!

5 comments:

Liz said...

THAT'S SO COOL!!!! YOU FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am SUPER excited for you, Kenzie! You are the BOMB.

Don't begin the rewrite process tomorrow. Bask for a while. (Says I. Of course, I procrastinate, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me.)

P.S. I forgive you for going to Messiah when I'm not there, since it's because of Aaron.

Captain Shar said...

Congrats! Oh, and actually you can come over to my room before lunch - I just ran all the plans by everybody concerned. So please do.

jemmo said...

Hooray! And Congratulations! And can I have my coat back? And I miss you. Do you wanna make a side trip while you're up north? like... in the Rochester area?

ReformationGirl said...

Hey Mackenzie!

Thanks for coming by the other day! Mom hadn't told me that you had called last week... she said that she would have if she remembered :)

I saw the link to the beard registry on your site- thats so funny! It's all official and everything. I hope you have a good trip to Messiah- let me know when you get back and we'll get together :)

Have a great week!!!

-Abbi

Useful Textures said...

Hey there! I stumbled across your post whilst at work this morning.
I would love to read your story, and it would be fabulous to see you before you traipse off to the land of gelati and expresso.
Will you be at the Jazz in Art opening tomorrow?