Thursday, December 29, 2005

whoa, freaky... i keep forgetting there's a new year's

Tonight Jenn and her family get here. I'm mucho excited. (I almost typed "exited") Ben and Rosie and Tina and Gary are here already, and I think Diane and Tammy are getting here sometime today too. And then Pam and Ed are coming, and then Paula and George... yeah, Grandma and Grandpa's house is going to be packed. None of the older cousins are coming, but they haven't for the past five or six years anyway, so it's no surprise. Anyway, I'm sure we'll see them at Genny's wedding this summer. Also mucho exciting. I now know three couples who are getting married this summer. Bizarre feeling? Yes. Most certainly. Especially since, at home, I revert to being twelve in my head.

I'm actually looking forward to lots of people, and hopefully some excitement and noise. I can practically feel my brain atrophying, and it makes me grumpy in the extreme.

Still no word on Persephone's projected recovery.

No comments: