Tuesday, December 06, 2005

christopher paolini is a lousy author - get over it and stop talking about his dumb books

I hurt my knee yesterday. It hurts. Mostly when I walk up and down stairs, and when I stand up or sit down. But it hurts, and so I'm whining like a small child.

To my family: sorry I didn't call today. This is the first free moment I've had today, and I won't get off work until 10:30, by which time I imagine everyone will be asleep, like real-life human beings. And my flight is arriving in Huntsville at 12:30, so if I forget to tell you that on the phone, you'll know anyway. Don't forget me. (Maybe whoever picks me up and I could have lunch at Dad's office before going home?)

I just realized that I have one week to finish my color & design final, which I haven't even begun yet. And 8 days to finish my weaving, which I've barely started. And 6 days to write a 7-page minimum paper, of which I have written three paragraphs. I also found out that I have three finals on Monday. So Monday is going to suck. And also I discovered that I have three, not two, spreads to do for the yearbook before Saturday. Hm. The good thing is, it only took me two hours to almost-completely-finish 2 spreads, so the third ought to take me only an hour or an hour and a half more. The problem is, the front desk does not have the right key to the Clarion office, so every time I want to get in to work, I have to call dispatch and wait half an hour for them to show up.

Well, at least I have one thing resolved in my mind: I'm not going to start missing sleep until the very last minute, and only if I absolutely have to. That might mean staying up all night, but it will also mean that my thinking is at top speed (which, I know, isn't really all that fast) until the point where I almost don't need it anymore. Maybe. That's the theory, anyway.

Good night to all, I'm going to do more research for my paper. Wish me lots of luck.

2 comments:

Liz said...

lots of luck!

jemmo said...

Lots of luck... again.

Agent Znek