Wednesday, December 21, 2005

catapultam habeo. nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

Today is the winter solstice. And also the birthday of Joseph Stalin, ironically enough. Maybe that's why he went so wrong. He was born on a day without hardly any sunlight at all, and so instead of light, evil darkness seeped into the depths of his soul.

I tell ya, Hermitopia is looking better and better every day. No real world to contend with, not even of any kind.

I need group feedback before I can start writing again on Mabyn. Hurry up, group. This writing thing is hard enough.

I just realized one great advantage of having a dog. I really can say, "Canis meus id comedit." And what's more, it's probably true. She ate some extension cords the other day here at home, and lately she's been dragging around a mole.

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

My idea for getting Mabyn off the ground. OK, so you have ideas for a story that goes through several years. There has to be something significant that makes her change over time. That something can't last too long. So, just write that something; you can always put the incident back into the big story later.

Congratulations on your grades! That's an answer to my prayer for you. My last one still isn't in, but I'm not too worried.