Sunday, December 11, 2005

all that glory shining around and we're all caught taking a dive

I think Meredith is right. When it hits midnight, I simply lose my mind. Last night, it was about 1 a.m., and since visiting hours were finally over, I was going to go take my shower. Only I forgot to take off my fuzzy yellow slippers.

If I can just get through tomorrow my life will be cake. English 108 final, Theology paper due, and Philosophy final. And of course once those are over I have to start working on the currency project due Tues. And once that's done I have to work on my weaving project which is due Wed. And Wed. I'll be working on some fun weaving before I leave quick, and also cleaning my room and defrosting the fridge. So maybe not cake. But it will at least be a batch of cookies.

My knee is a lovely mottled combination of green and purple. I also discovered a bruise on my side by accidentally punching it, which is kind of mysterious.

No comments: