Friday, December 09, 2005

i'm talented. and also completely unfit to live in the north.

I hurt my leg today, and now it's swelling and has a weird bump. All because I wore my clogs this morning. [It was pretty funny to see me slipping and sliding down to Climenhaga though. Liz pulled me along for part of it, like ice skating, except with a heck of a lot less control.] I know, it's a dumb thing to do when you just got seven (or so - I'm bad with numbers) inches of snow dumped on your doorstep. I still can't explain. And also I'm afraid to drive to Camp Hill to get the art supplies I need. I keep telling myself I'll wait till tomorrow when all the roads will be cleared for sure. Let's hope that works out.

It's Friday! The last official day of classes. Woot. And we had a 2-hour delay, so we only had half a Color & Design class, and Crystal Downing (heteroglossia) got stuck in her driveway, so no English 108 either. Which is kind of sad, because it was supposed to be a review day for the final exam, and now we're just completely on our own with that whole reviewing thing. But it's also great, because I went and visited Professor Perrin instead. That always makes me happy.

I'm kind of sad that I have a conscience. It got me volunteered to work the art league sale this afternoon, because Christine was the only worker who had shown up, but she had to leave for work. And also it made me volunteer my loom to another girl in my weaving class, so she could finish her final. But half of me really really wanted to just keep the loom and do my fun stuff on it.... I'm just hoping against hope that she gets done before Wednesday. Otherwise I'll be up all night weaving before I leave. And that would kind of suck. I don't like doing the right thing.

OK. I'm done, and going to go write my theo paper. I want to finish that today, and also my clarion pages. And tomorrow I'm going to finish the currency project, and Sunday I'm going to sew really a lot. That's the plan.

No comments: