Friday, December 16, 2005

goodness knows i'm no master-mind myself, but compared with biffy i'm one of the great thinkers of all time

I'm back home, and it's nice. I slept for about twelve hours last night, which almost completely makes up for not sleeping at all the night before. The trip to the airport was eventful, leaving me almost completely lost and making it to the departure gate a mere ten minutes before they started boarding. The layover in Detroit had me walking across the entire terminal and underground over to another concourse, as well as waiting an hour on the plane before we could de-ice and take off. I'm just glad they didn't cancel the flight altogether (the weather was kinda bad). And then, when I got to Huntsville, it became apparent that my luggage didn't make it. It still sat in some other airplane in Detroit. But it came this morning, so all is well.

And I realized just how much stuff I planned on doing this break. I might not actually have time to get that much done - especially since I plan on taking it easy. This is break, dangit. It's not meant to be a time where you give yourself homework assignments because the teachers failed to. If you want to work, then do, and if you don't, then don't, and that's my Christmas break motto.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: