Monday, December 05, 2005

and don’t say woot - you sound like a retarded owl.

So I stole that from Ben, who was quoting someone else, but I don't think either of them will mind being made a little more famous...er.

Did I forget to mention that I played DDR for the first time at Chad & Amy's at Chrisgiving?

And by the way guys, you'll totally love this... especially you, Jenn. Bet you can't guess the grapevine route I traced to find it. http://www.energyfiend.com/death-by-caffeine/

I'd have to drink 585 cups of hot chocolate in order to die from caffeine poisoning. I would have to drink 252 cups of Chai tea. Think of the stomach ache you'd get from that.

Today was pretty good I guess. About like normal. I'm going to just keep going and not think about anything except what's right in front of my face, because if I do, I might just get stressed again.

Someone remind me to meet Katie Ness at 4:15 tomorrow. I forgot we had a layout meeting on Saturday. Oops. A consequence of my "not-looking-at-anything-except-what's-right-in-your-face" policy, but heck, if I lost my mind, it wouldn't do me any good to meet Katie Ness anyway.

3 comments:

jemmo said...

261 cans of Coke. I think I could manage that...

Mackenzie said...

It seems like an extremely grotesque way of committing suicide. Expensive, not guaranteed to work, and if it's impossible to drink a gallon of milk in an hour (or twenty minutes, whatever), I'm kinda doubting it's possible to drink that much Coke/hot chocolate/tea. But it's funny to think about. You'd probably die from choking on the liquid before you died from caffeine poisoning.

Liz said...

that's an awesome title quote.