Sunday, December 04, 2005

i sort of feel like if i don't post everday, it'll seem like i have more of a life. is that weird?

Hi.

I like Pro Tempore. Have I said that before? I really do. People actually put effort into reading my poem for the meeting, which I totally appreciate.

Food today at Chad & Amy's was good, a lot of fun. I almost felt guilty for not working, but then I forgot to think about working. So that was kinda cool. = )

Also, our felting project has been completely put off until tomorrow, which kinda freaks me out, but on the other hand, I don't actually care about felting or about this presentation.

And the senior I'm working with for the project said that Professor Forsythe gives us a ridiculous amount of work, so see? I'm not the only one that thinks so. I'm not just complaining, although I'm doing that too. But it's not gratuitous whining. Mah [sticks tongue out a screen].

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

You're a good person.