Thursday, December 08, 2005

the art of losing isn't hard to master

Today I wove almost three yards, wrote four pages, and lived through class. That should make me really happy. The problem is, I need to average that in order to get done with all my work in time. This theology paper thing is turning out to be much longer than I thought. Just to cover the basics it might end up being 14 pages long. I've never written a paper that long before. Heck, I've never even read a paper that long before. I think even the concept of writing a paper that long is going to make my head explode. Of course, that could be because it's 12:30, and one more day of my life is ticked off, the countdown to finals week looming ever closer.

The really good news: no more chapels. Not a single one. I'm taking this as a wonderful opportunity to sleep in.

1 comment:

jemmo said...

Congratulations and encouragement!