Sunday, April 24, 2005

Spring Fling Pictures


P1130370, originally uploaded by mczquiz.

Just look at us lovely ladies.... The Spring Fling was a lot of fun. I actually didn't feel all that stupid, and there was a huge group of us being awkward together, so we actually looked like we had a purpose. No, I can't dance, but face it, it's Jesus college and practically no one else can dance either. I had a sore throat, but didn't actually feel really sick until yesterday. I probably exposed everyone to my germs - sorry guys! I'm definitely sick right now. I think I feel a little better than yesterday though. So, in order to see all the gorgeous Spring Fling pictures, click on the photo above, and it'll take you to my 'photo stream' (whatever that is exactly) and you can browse among them to your heart's content. A few of them didn't load all the way, and I've tried to fix that, but it didn't quite work (Just call me computer illiterate). So, once again, enjoy the hilarity, and be excellent to each other!

No comments: