Friday, April 15, 2005

Ehh....

I am in serious need of some chocolate, or, more importantly, someone to hold me and tell me everything's going to be OK no matter how screwed up Messiah's registration system is.

It's not so bad though. I couldn't get into War, Peace, and Justice, and Dr. Brubacher wouldn't sign me in, but whatever. I'll just try to take it another year. I substituted philosophy instead. It's not the philosophy I wanted, but whatever. It's the only thing that fit, so.... whatever. I'll probably hate it and rant at everyone for the whole semester, but at this point I could care less. I was able to get into my english courses, my theology course, and one of my art classes. Apparently I need a PIN number for the other one that I didn't know about, and of course all the professors are gone this weekend. So maybe I'll get in on Monday. If not, well then, I'll just be stuck with only 15 credits, because nothing, and I mean nothing else fits in my schedule. Whatever. I hate it all. I hate all organizations, all registrations, all PIN numbers, and all advisors who don't tell you you need a PIN number. I'm so miserable with hate that I can't think of a single other word other than 'hate'. It's like a neon sign hiding behind my eyeballs.

*sigh*

In good news, I got a 90 on my last history paper. I finally got it back, just in time to start my second one. I hope I can do even better on this one. So.... yeah. That's good. I'm still freaking frustrated with her grading policies and slowness, but whatever.

DC was good. I like DC.

Ehh.... yeah, things are pretty good. I'm griping a lot because I'm under a lot of stress, have a lot of stuff to do this weekend (and I mean a lot), and registration always makes me contemplate suicide, but overall things are going well. I'll just do what I can and ... well, do what I can. Nothing else to do.

Tonight I'm going to see Nickel and Dimed. Yay! Exciting. And next weekend there's the Spring Fling on Friday, the Philly trip with the honors program to see Much Ado about nothing, and another two papers to write. So... Things are getting very busy right now. Again. Ah well. Pray for me my friends, and then weep, weep for me, because I'm going slowly insane....

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

Put lots of quotes in the papers. I know.

hmmm...philosophy...PROBLEMS in philosophy...