Sunday, March 13, 2005

Tiredness

Yep, that's right. I'm back.

I saw Liz, Andrew, and Kaitlin. Liz is really really hyper, which definitely made my evening fun, and she wrote a lot of a story, and if she doesn't read it at the meeting on Saturday I shall blackmail her forever! Heehee! = ) Kaitlin is glad to be back. Andrew is too. In fact, I think I'm one of the few that feels unready to be back. I mean, I'm glad to be back, I'm just not quite ready. After Christmas, it was like, yeah, I'm ready to go back to school. I actually am not looking forward to going to class tomorrow. It's just getting to be.... tiresome I guess. I'm tired. Ah well. Enough complaining. On to my history readings for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if anyone needs help with blackmail, well, I'm pretty good with that sort of thing. Y'all know how to contact me.

Mysterious Guy

Mackenzie said...

It's way too cold to wear that dress right now. I'd freeze my tooshie off.

Well Andrew the Mysterious Guy, it just so happens that there's these kids I know.... = )

jemmo said...

Oh, me me me!! Pick me pick me pick me! I know I know I know!!! Me me me!! I can be evil, too! Ooh ooh oooh!!! Blackmail... mwa ha ha ha ha... sorry, I'm done. Heh... heh...