Friday, March 18, 2005

Naps

Praise the Lord and pass the tax rebates!

I took a nap this evening.... From 7 pm till 9:30 pm.... Now I'm not tired at all, and it's 11:30. I guess I'm not going to bed on time tonight.... I feel amazing though. Much better than I have for at least the past two days, if not the entire week. I actually feel like I can handle life, and I can do this, and I'm going to get done, and I have the patience to take time and do what I need to do as well as I possibly can under the circumstances. So, this is good. I've decided that I absolutely love naps, even late in the evening.

Granted, I just got assigned a lot more work by my Bible professor, and the Bible midterm has been announced as being March 30th. That's not this next week though, so frankly, I'm not even thinking about it. I feel good. For the first time in.... at least three days, I feel like I can handle what's happening. So, I'm off to handle it. Ta-ta!

No comments: