Friday, March 11, 2005

Ending

Alright, here it is. Jess and Aaron collaborated with me on the ending, so you'll see one very striking parallel between Jess's last ending and mine. Quite frankly I think there were better and more creative endings posted by all those fantastic people who put up with my whims. But anyway. Here we go!

*****************************************************

A truck backfired next door, and some stupid dogs started barking. He snapped. Dagnabbit! That better not be that damn art fairy again. “Muse” she prefers to be called. Well screw her! She told me to paint rain and I’m darn well painting rain! I gave up a hike in the rain with Princess Aurora to paint freaking rain. An art fairy told me to paint rain, and I can't freaking paint rain. No more painting for me, future throne or no future throne Let the rain paint its own damn picture.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Kenzie

no no no! I'm not mad at you at all! I think you're an awesome person, and frankly, stumbling on your blog and reading it is really uplifting.

um... what's your e-mail address? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I just had some questions for you and stuff, and I'd just like to keep in touch, you know? Anyway, if you feel as if this is not worth your time, don't worry about it. Just be on your merry way!

--Steven

Mackenzie said...

Sure, why not? I *do* enjoy dodging questions from time to time. = )

mm1296@messiah.edu is the one I've been using. It allows me to keep track of those all-important mass e-mails.