Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Tiredness

C'mon now guys, I'm sure there are other people out there just dying to come up with an alternate ending.... so I'm gonna give you another day. And then I'll post my ending, along with another story I've been working on. If, that is, it passes muster when I look at it in the morning.

I actually worked on my anthropology essays today.... I feel sort of proud.

Candace and Abbi came over for lunch, so that was a lot of fun. I'm tired now though. I should post when I feel more chipper.

I love my new Easter Dress. It's like no Easter dress I've ever seen before. It's very eccentric. I like it a lot. No one make fun of me. I have a fragile ego. = ) I should post pictures of it sometime soon. Now that I have awesome rechargeable batteries for my awesome digital camera.

On a side note, I'm having a really hard time coming up with titles for my posts lately. I wonder why?

No comments: