Monday, May 08, 2006

"i call it nap time... which is right before food time... and then comes food-nap-time. that is my favorite time of them all!"

"I carry these scars, precious and rare,
and tonight I feel like I'm made of air."

I was so tempted to sleep through bioethics one last time. But I resisted the urge since, y'know, I'd be missing the final exam an' all.

I've decided I need to go to a materialist's anonymous meeting. Do they have those? I have waaaaaay too many possessions. I've been pretty ruthless about getting rid of art I don't think is good, even though I'm attached to it because I made it, but I still have a lot of crap.

First materialist's anonymous meeting at my house; be there or be square. That is, y'know, just as soon as I manage to pack all my crap into the car so I can get home....

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

All I could think of before was "Barton Fink," but "Darth Binks" just sunk in...

Happy Alabama and Summer to you.