Sunday, May 21, 2006

"the dolphin defender!"

Seriously the worst and simultaneously the most hysterical title for a documentary ever. Doesn't it just reek of satire? It's quite a sentimental/emotional documentary, too. Or maybe that's just me translating everything through an overemotional girly lense. Or maybe I'm right either way. Maybe I should stop second guessing myself.

Jenn suggests "Knight of the Maritime" as a subtitle to "The Dolphin Defender."

Apparently a documentary of my mother's life would be a comedy-horror. At least that's what one of her fellow nurses said after today. Another said, "Lita, it's not that I don't like you; I just don't like what's coming out of your mouth."

And isn't it ironic that Animal Planet has a show on about dragons, in documentary style? They're a completely mythical creature. How did the narrator manage to keep from cracking up while he read his script? Does Sunday wear a sign that says, "Absurd Programming Here"? How many other silly questions can I ask in the space of this post???

I'm going to introduce End the Post on a Miranda Field Quote, to encourage me in digesting her work. Today's Quote: "intention is a web without the tensile strength to hold us."

Tata, y'all.

No comments: