Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Senior Honors Project

Andrew and Matt decided tonight at dinner that a good senior honors project would be taking over a small country. While it would be graduate level work, I'm not sure that's what the college has in mind.

I had my RA interview today. Apparently I got the process mixed up, and there was just this one interview. It went OK I think. Not great, but not bad either. So now everything is completely out of my hands, which is rather a relief. I'll hear by March 2 whether I got the job or not. That's that, dust my hands, move on with life.

I totally love my art history teacher. She's really funny. Unfortunately, I'm finding the class a little bit boring.... I'm having lots of trouble staying awake. I suppose I should challenge myself to actually speak up in class to make things more interesting. I think I lack the motivation though - or the interest in art history. Or both.

So.... I think I discovered what Phillipians 2:5-11, Abraham (Genesis 12-22), Joseph (Genesis 37-45) and Naomi (Ruth 1-3) have in common, but I'm not sure. All I could think of is that all of them were obedient to God, humbling themselves and were afterward lifted up. Does that sound right? Anyone who's been in Bible before? Anyone who knows the stories? Anyone at all? Does that make sense? *sigh* I hate having to think analytically. It makes my head hurt.

No comments: