Saturday, February 12, 2005

Jess Was Here

Oh yeah, so Jess was here, and it was a blast. We did all fun things, like eat dinner in Lottie for hours upon hours, walk down to the swinging bridge, hang out in the Union, and of course, nap! We took really long naps this afternoon. It was kind of weird, because I never nap. But it was enjoyable. We also went to see Wind of a Thousand Tales! It was hilarious! I absolutely loved the last act. It was a sort of cheesy plot device to get the play going, but I really enjoyed it once it did get started. I felt sort of like I was stalking the theatre majors though. I knew the names of quite a few actors, and have heard plenty of stories about them, yet most of them have never met me. Anyway, I really liked the end of the play. It was great.

The Minnemingo Review deadline is coming up, so I think I'm going to submit at least two poems and a prose piece for submission. Possibly another prose piece, if I can figure out what. I feel rather.... unworthy of being published, but maybe.... if I'm lucky.... I can get in. That would be way cool. I would be very excited.

Um.... This weekend is Little Sibs Weekend. So there are tons of little sibs running around, some surprisingly young ones. I really wish Aaron and Avery could've come up.... But I suppose I'll live. Anyway, there are some fun activities going on this weekend. They're showing The Incredibles tonight. I'm not going though. I think I'll just be quiet for a while.... just by myself. It's been a long time since I was by myself. So, goodnight! I shall return anon!

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

I actually have frogs on my pajamas. :)