Monday, November 29, 2004

Pumpkin

So, there I was, waiting for the elevator, minding my own business. I was carrying a twenty pound backpack, a purse, a roll of drawings, and pulling a large suitcase behind. I sure as heck wasn't going to take the stairs!

So, there I was, watching the elevator door open.

To my surprise, the elevator was inhabited by a table.

Not only that, the table had a chair on top of it. And on top of the chair? A devilishly handsome pumpkin. No kidding, it had a devilishily handsome face drawn on it.

What I'd like to know: Who the heck put it there? Why is it still upright after so many college students have ridden the elevator? How long will it last? Where is a digital camera when you need one?

So, there I was, riding the elevator with a pumpkin.

No comments: