Monday, November 22, 2004

Mouse Adventures, Part 2 (nothing to do with a mouse actually)

Well, actually, before I went to bed I ate food at the union and changed my schedule. Luckily someone was kind enough to warn me that my Bible professor is a tartar, and help me change it. Luckily the change fit into my schedule. Unluckily, I still haven't been able to talk to the professor of the lifeguarding class to try and get in. Just the words "course registration" reduce me to a stressed-out, weeping wreck.

Then, after totally stressing and wasting my friends' valuable homework time, I went back to my room and slept, thinking nothing more of the mouse.

2 comments:

brenderlin said...

tartar?

Mackenzie said...

Yeah, y'know. A terror. Scary as crap. "Get out while you still can!" kind of thing.