Monday, October 30, 2006

mrrrar. mrargle. rarr. grarr. grarrgle mrarr.

I like the way my housemates say it: "pre-bleeding." Gives such a violent cast to PMS, which is perfectly right, because PMS makes you want to behave in violent ways. Something I never realized before: when four out of six girls in the house are pre-bleeding all at the same time, it's an exponential growth of neuroticism. At any given moment, someone is freaking out or depressed or needs a hug and someone else is manic and just wants to have fun. Maybe I'm exaggerating. But I'm pre-bleeding (all the signs say so, although I shouldn't be until next week), so it's to be expected. If this is grossing the guys out, I'm sorry. It's just really hard to feel like your life is falling apart at the seams and not talk about it. Unless you're actually clinically depressed, so I guess that means I'm not. Good to know.

You know what I like? Cottage cheese and apple butter. I know I told Lucy that was really gross, but I actually kind of like it now. Is it the onset of adulthood and senility? Maybe. Or else my tastebuds are bipolar (everything else feels bipolar, so maybe my tastebuds just had to get into the act).

Ok. Enough whininess. Sorry, no funny stories today. I'm kind of ticked off.

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

Such a fun time of the mo...er, every three weeks.

Rant all you like.