Thursday, October 19, 2006

"itty-bitty salad dressing!"

-Jess

You Are Pecan Pie Soda

Sweet, but totally nuts


Well, we knew the nutty part already....


You Should Get a MFA (Masters of Fine Arts)

You're a blooming artistic talent, even if you aren't quite convinced.
You'd make an incredible artist, photographer, or film maker.


Already on my way, thanks very much.

You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?


Oh, my self-esteem is now soaring.

Your Hair Should Be Orange

Expressive, deep, and one of a kind.
You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices.


Heh. I wish.

I'm not avoiding my assignments at all...

Can I complain? Just a little? I'm totally burnt out today. If I can just make it to tomorrow... if I can just finish this bibliography....

Today, though, happy things happened. I got eight hours' of sleep, checked some things off my list, got a package from home, and found out that my i-pod analogous device holds practically my whole music library. I currently have 213 songs on it, and that's just over a third of the memory space, according to a handy little toolbar. Cool, no? I'm excited.

1 comment:

jemmo said...

I should get a Ph.D. in liberal arts, apparently. All hail the omnipotent blogthing.

I'm sorry you're feeling burnt out. (I'm sure I'll feel exactly the same in a few days; right now I'm at "overwhelmed.") Sometimes college is just too much. But enjoy the package from home (as long as it didn't contain shrunken heads, Ulgo knives or food of questionable age and edibility) and the iPod analogous device (does it have a name, by the way?) And take some time out to read Belgarath or Terry Brooks. Or just sit and be lazy. :)

Much loves.