Tuesday, July 26, 2005

They Take Forever And Are Idiots Besides

So heres I am again, typing at the end of a long day, for heaven knows what reason.

Tomorrow's going to be a nightmare of a day. I have my last bio test (mwahahaha... *ahem ahem*.... *giggle?*) and then work. I have a ton of work I didn't get done today because I was covering for Barbara, and work that I didn't realize was there to be done because no one told me, and clinic is going to be absolutely wild, plus Paxton on hand. We have patients scheduled from 12:30 and going until 5:15 (normally it's 1-5), and half of them are the really difficult ones who take forever and are idiots besides, not to mention the patients who call in sick after not having seen the doctor for three years and we have to schedule extra time for that.... Yeah. Dr. Kathy's going to shoot me when she comes in tomorrow, unless Mom beats her to it. We'll be there until 7 at least. The Mom and Dr. Kathy might be there until 9. *sigh* If the Law of Office Misfortunes holds true (a little known corollary of Murphy's Law), I'll forget my lunch, the phones will also ring off the hook, three more sick patients will call in and need to be seen, and Paxton will have a hernia - or at least four temper tantrums. I can feel myself tensing up at the very thought of it. I only hope I don't come down with a smashing headache besides.

'K. Wow. I really did get tense there. My left shoulder is now killing me. I'll have to see if I can get that fixed.

Dirk Gently and the Holistic Detective Agency - I recommend it, although I don't actually remember much about it, other than I laughed a lot.

Tatas,
Gustav.

No comments: