Saturday, July 23, 2005

Decoupage

Decoupage really has nothing whatsoever to do with my life or with this blog, but it's a fun word to say, and hey, I have latin for my blog title, so I might as well play around with other languages for my post titles. I mean, why not? Anything to break up the monotony of doing the same thing over and over again every day.

It's hard to keep up on a blog when 1) nothing exciting happens on a regular basis and 2) you don't do all that much thinking. If I thought a lot, I could write about thinking, and then it wouldn't matter if nothing exciting ever happened. If exciting things happened, then I could write about them and not worry that I don't think very much. But with a lack of both.... well.... It makes for difficulties.

Well, Avery's back home now. And Dad and I started on the chair, which is cool. Not like we're making lightning fast progress, but I learned to use a new tool today, and also how to read a ruler. I know, talented. First grade mathemataics always did escape me.

Mm. I think I'm going to go read or play computer or something.