Thursday, September 14, 2006

messiah college - the christian college with a kosher name

How's that for pretty amazing? Bethy and Jess and I decided we'd be willing to put up with cheerleaders just so they could shout that as our slogan at every sports event.

I'm pretty much stressing out. Trying really hard to be calm and rational and reasonable, but not really succeeding. I'm sure that fun things have happened this week, but I can't think of any. Tunnel-vision (a la Jesus College) has set in with a vengeance. So maybe I won't go back to the house for dinner. One, because then I'd probably have to cook my own dinner (which takes time) and Two, because I'd spend an hour talking to my housemates, which is also not an efficient use of my time. The Union? They do have super good wraps. And pretty yummy chicken fingers, too.

OK. Good. I know now what I think about dinner. Thank you, invisible listeners. = )

Teh Kenzie

P.S. ...It is now 11:45, and I'm done making prints! None of them are stellar, but they're all done. Now all I've got left is Composition Theory work! There is a strong possibility I will get at least 5 hours' sleep tonight.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Love you, Kenzie! Hang in there!

Captain Shar said...

Awww. Well-wishes for sleep and finishing schoolwork.