Tuesday, November 08, 2005

So, feeling much better and more anchored to reality today. I missed chapel this morning, but missing chapel allowed me to get 9 hours of sleep, which almost makes up for only getting 5 hours the night before.

Also, yesterday, I got a job. And by "a job" I mean "another job." A job which I am really excited about. I'm going to be the layout editor of the Swinging Bridge next semester! It's a fun job, and one that I feel like I could be really good at. So that rocks my socks off. It'd be about 10-12 hours a week, paying slightly less than the janitorial job does, but since it takes more time it all evens out. I would, of course, quit janitoring. There's no time for both in my life. (Gosh, I sound so ruthless)

And now on to homework. Or whatever reading "Jane Eyre" can be called. (Torture, for instance, is a good alternative word)

2 comments:

jemmo said...

Torture would be a good word. I think that was the word I used most often when I had to read it. Sometimes "conspiracy theory" came up.

Much love. And thanks.

Captain Shar said...

My theory:

Lose Jane after a few chapters. Write about one of her classmates, or that handsome creepy preacher.