Wednesday, November 16, 2005

sleep can wait until thanksgiving

Or that's what I keep telling myself. Tons to do yet tonight, stuff that's due tomorrow, but I at least finished with the whole learning-of-the-layout-ropes thing. If, that is, I can remember it all. But I think I can. It's mostly common sense stuff, and the stuff that isn't common sense is written down and tacked to the wall behind the computer.

I ran out of yellow paint today. The bookstore, unfortunately, has been completely robbed of any acrylic paint, so I had to drive to Camp Hill in the rain and cold just to get yellow paint. Yick.

...and long live the hyperness.

Also props to Liz for getting accepted to the Minnemingo! ...now I'll actually have to buy one. = D

"...I never live with balance
I always wake up nervous
Light comes at me sideways
I hold my breath forever

I never live with balance
Though I've always liked the notion
I feel that endless hunger
For energy and motion..."

No comments: