Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I felt like a grown-up

I watched five kids today, all by myself, including a five year old and a one and a half year old. And I made lunch and put dinner in the crockpot while watching them. To be fair though, the older ones need no watching at all - just a little refereeing every now and then.

I've not been very productive today. I've done a lot of stuff, but there's nothing to show any progress, which is always depressing.

I've decided that I'm neither a morning person nor a night person. I'm certainly not an afternoon person (three o'clock sleepies y'know). I'm a whatever-time-fits-my-schedule-so-I-can-get-at-least-eight-hours-of-sleep person.

I swear, yesterday Paxtin said something that sounded exactly like, "What do you mean we don't have anymore M&Ms?" The ironic thing was, he actually was eating M&Ms at the time, and we really did run out, and I told him, "We don't have any more." To which he replied, "What do you mean we don't have any M&Ms?" Genius baby, I tell you.

No comments: