Saturday, June 11, 2005

I'm Dancing on the Edge of I-Don't-Care

And that just about sums it up.

Lots has been happening, but frankly, at the moment, I don't care enough about my blog to blog about it. Stuff is good.... I'm tired of class.... Dad has cool magnets we've been playing with.... I wrote again today at the coffee shop.... work is going pretty good.... got my first paycheck today.... Maggie's still being a dog, but I'm coming to terms with that.... I never get to sleep in.... So I never get to stay up late.... Except oops I kinda just did but I shouldn't have. We had strawberries for dinner last night and I thought of Liz and the union and playing games... and I even quoted her correctly.... And I'm sleepy, so I guess I'll go to bed.

Rest in Peace, all y'all.

(and by that I don't mean die.)

No comments: