Saturday, June 04, 2005

The Fun Ones

Here's a survey thingy. But only the questions I liked.

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? They say that actions speak louder than words.

5. Single or Taken? (to quote Alex) "Single! And ladies (this is a quote remember), my phone number is 879 - 3065!"

6. Simple or complicated? I think I already missed the simple train.
7. Law or anarchy? Hm, good question... do I spring for goody-toe-shoes or masochistic rebel?

9. Grey or gray? Preferably the British spelling, because the british just rock my socks off.

11. Color or black-and-white photos? What kind of cruel society would make one choose?
12. Sunrise or sunset? Sunrise I think, although I like sunset too. Moonrise is also pretty freakin' cool.

17. Is it POP or SODA? Pop!!!!!!1
18. X or O in Tic-tac-toe? "Circle gets the square." Ah, I'm so glad they worked their butts off and became stars so they can play tic-tac-toe on telivision... my heroes.

24. Tall members of the opposite gender or short? Taller than me but less tall than, say, Chewbacca.

26. Emerald or ruby? Emerald. Green is my favorite color after all.
28. Left or right? (this one's for you Jenn!) Bob and Tom.
29. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? One best friend

37. Cat or dog? Kittens!

40. Hard cover books or soft cover books? Hardcover

47. Hugging or kissing? (just to be inflammatory) kissing! (hahaha.... I make me laugh sometimes....)
48. Corduroy or plaid? What kind of cruel world would make you decide between one good and an even greater but completely different good?
49. Happy or sad? Oh, sad, definitely. I love being sad. I wallow in it. I know y'all do too.
50. Purple or green? green

and, just for kicks, my own special # 51 and #52.

51. Southern accent or no southern accent? None, although I think I'm developing one in the presence of hicks.
52. Kiri or no Kiri? KIRI!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha.... Wow, I'm in a good mood today. Freaky. I didn't even get to sleep in.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Alex's quote--Lol. And yes, Chewbacca would be too tall for you. :) And I think I might do the survey on my blog, too, if you don't mind me stealing it. If you do...let me know, and I'll take it down if I've gotten around to doing it yet.

Mackenzie said...

I totally don't mind you stealing the survey thing. if you want the entire thing I can direct you to it.

And sorry I went all postal on you & Jess & a few people who will remain un-named.... I'm at peace with the whole mocking thing. I should be used to it by now with brothers.

jemmo said...

I like the random numbering system. I think it works rather well.

28. Left or right? (this one's for you Jenn!) Bob and Tom.
Now, remind me, Crim, which one's Bob and which one's Tom?

47. Hugging or kissing? (just to be inflammatory) kissing! (hahaha.... I make me laugh sometimes....)
What about cuddling?

Miss you, pine for your presence and all that,
Killer