Wednesday, February 01, 2006

this week can be summed up in two words: "yawn" and "ouch"

Meredith and I have been working out, and so my muscles hurt. And also lots of assignments. I'm hoping, though, that not every week will begin this crazily. Especially not once work starts.

AMAZING ORANGE-RED JACKET!!!! That's all I'm gonna say on that topic. I'm obsessed with that jacket. It's fantastic. Obsessed. Did I say that already? OBSESSED.

Paintings done, turned in, one decent one out of the mix, which is honestly more than I expected. All in all, a more decent turn-out from everyone than I expected - or than Daniel Finch expected I think. Kelsey's crazy, saying she's not a painter, but coming out with some really strong compositions and nice color.

Also, I ordered my photo paper today, and feel much poorer, but also totally excited for the class.

Alright, off to do all my poetry reading which I didn't do this afternoon because I fell asleep.

1 comment:

Captain Shar said...

Have I seen this orange-red jacket, or does this revelation await warmer weeks?